Article marketing as a strategy, if you are already creating content for your blog and not re-purposing that content for article marketing, you are leaving exposure to thousands of potential prospects to chance. In case you are unaware, Article Marketing, also known as submitting articles you have written to online directories, effectively promotes services and products, because it efficiently promotes products and services. The commissions for every product that is purchased through a link you provide. This article is will give you 10 article marketing tips to help you market you, your content as well as your website.
When I first started writing my blog, I submitted my content mainly to other blog sites, not realizing what a powerful tool that article marketing offered, As I started using it as a strategy, article marketing has made a huge difference not only in my marketing but my overall writing efforts and creativity.
For those who are into video marketing, you can use software that will create a transcript that all you need to do is a little editing and you have content for your video, blog, an article and even audio for podcast. By doing this, you maximize your exposure across various platforms with little extra effort. These article marketing tips will give you a good foundation from which to begin.
10 Article Marketing Tips
- Branding You is very important, come up with your very own unique logo, one that represents you. You don’t have to be a large corporation to have a logo. Readers who visit your site often will come to recognize and trust your logo, and when they see it elsewhere they’ll remember to visit your site.
- People are attracted to people that are like themselves, therefore put yourself into each article you write. When you do, more people will read it in full. Your readers will be appreciate the effort and come back for more.
- Although you do have to worry about how many words your article has when you’re trying to market, don’t bother yourself with them as you write. The author’s own mind should have a sense about how lengthy the article should be. Articles can be edited, and some can be split into a few articles if they are too long.
- Many sites offer residual income based on the number of times your articles receive engagement. There are many ways to use your articles to keep earning a variety of passive income sources available to article marketers. It can become very lucrative adventure.
- Try to write articles that have the ability to help people with an issue. If your article actually addresses an issue that your reader has been wondering about, they will be likely to take the time to search for additional articles you have authored.
- Be certain your article has a title that captures interest right away. The best way to get someone to read your article is by giving it a heading that makes them curious. You might consider composing a statement or question with your keyword(s) included. This helps make the article easier to remember and easier to understand as well as get indexed and ranked.
- Using numbers or bullets is an easy way to get a reader to focus on the most important points.
- Don’t lose sight of overusing keywords into your title.Article marketing is a fine balance between headlines and keywords. Your headline should entice and search engines without making your use of keywords too obvious. Make yours one that grabs the attention and makes him want to continue reading.
- Bullet-point lists could be a great way to incorporate many great ideas into your article. Varying sentence length is important to good writing, while a bunch of brief sentences may bore readers. If you use bullet points, though, you give the article novelty and change the structure of what you are writing. This technique will help hold your reader interested longer.
- Always remember to include a call to action, instruct the reader what you would like them to do next, by doing this you will increase your engagement as well as your profit.
As with mastering any new strategy, article marketing is something that takes trial and error. Do not despair, your articles will improve as a better idea of which techniques work with your audience. Article marketing offers a great opportunity to promote both yourself and the products of others. You can also earn commissions if visitors read your content and purchase what you wrote about. Take the advice you have received here and put these 10 article marketing tips along with your talents to work anb build your success.
For more articles on topics such as this along with other internet marketing tips, be sure to subscribe to my feed, also you can grab a free success blueprint formula whan you sign up to receive my navigate2wealth newsletter on this page or CLICK HERE.